Royal Court is the first major game expansion coming for Crusader Kings III on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the ongoing efforts of developer Paradox Development Studio. The new content is available for pre-order on Steam and Paradox Store.
What is a king or queen without a throne room? All of history’s grandest rulers had a place to welcome guests and display their majesty. Soon, Crusader Kings III players will have new ways to manage their courts. And also build the most famous dynasty in history.
Royal Court is the first major expansion for Crusader Kings III. The award winning grand strategy role playing game taking place in the Middle Ages. So, starting on February 8, 2022, expect to take further control. Including armchair rulers and aspiring emperors able to collect relics. They will also build new kinds of nations. Doing so is one of strategy gaming’s deepest blends of politics, intrigue, and rich character driven stories.
Crusader Kings III: Royal Court – Feature Breakdown
Features of the first major game expansion include:
- Throne Room: A visual image of your royal court will reflect all the combined majesty and prestige of your dynasty.
- Hold Court: Interact with vassals and courtiers. Since they will come to you with their problems to seek a royal judgment.
- Grandeur: Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food. Due to better impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People: Talented artists, people skilled in their craft, and thinkers can work on new projects. Adding treasures and relics to your Royal Court.
- Hybrid Cultures: Make the most of a multicultural realm. Since you can develop a new way of life that is a design adapted to your public and geography.
- Cultural Divergence: split from your traditional culture. While adapting it into something new that better fits your goals.
The release of Royal Court will be accompanied by a major update to Crusader Kings III. This will be free for all CK3 owners. Also, includes a new culture interface, minor court positions, and more.