Royal Court vital affairs are available in Crusader Kings III the game’s new DLC for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All thanks to the creative efforts of developers Paradox Development Studio and Paradox Thalassic. Available now on Steam, Paradox Plaza, and Humble Store.
Your court is the heart of your kingdom. So now, in Crusader Kings III: Royal Court, you will be able to engage in vital affairs of state. Doing so in a new game area to awe visitors with your splendor and display marvelous items and artifacts. The first major expansion releases for Paradox’s award winning grand strategy role-playing game.
Decorate your court with works of art created by master craftspeople. You can also fill it with rare artifacts captured or inherited across the generations. In Royal Court you will hear the pleas of your subjects as they ask for royal favors or mercy. While maintaining a court grand enough to reflect a reputation appropriate for someone of your stature.
Crusader Kings III: Royal Court – Release Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
On a less personal note, reshape your society with dynamic and dramatic cultural options. Change your realm’s habits and practices to better suit a large multicultural empire. You can also strike your own path, forging an original culture as old ways prove unfit. Making way for new assets.
Features Royal Court include:
- Royal Throne Room: A visual image of your royal court will reflect all the combined majesty and status, your dynasty. Since only kings and emperors have royal courts. So climb the ladder of power to bask in your own majesty.
- Hold Court: Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to you with their problems. All while seeking out a royal judgment.
- Grandeur: Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food. All due to better to impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People: Talented artists, craftspeople, and thinkers can be commissioned to work on new projects. Adding treasures and artifacts to your court. The higher the grandeur of your court, the better the quality of creator you will attract.
- Court Relics: Put your arts and crafts on display, and pass these items of great renown down the family line. All Royal Court relics can be stolen in war. While building a legacy of ownership and personal claims down the centuries.
- Hybrid Cultures: Make the most of a multicultural realm. Developing a new way of life that is clearly adapted to your varied population and geography.
- Cultural Divergence: Split from your traditional culture. Adapt it into something new that better fits
As always, this expansion is released with a major update. This is free for all Crusader Kings III players. This update also adds more detail and context to the game’s culture system. As well as the addition of minor court positions. A character inventory system for weapons and armor. While offering new events and a way for you to design your own custom coat of arms.