Sword N’ Wands are extremely proud to announce that Ruggnar is coming to Linux. Which is also a non violent platformer. So you can help the goofy dwarf make his fortune.
I have a linux port in the pipeline…
According to the developer email, it is just a matter of testing. Which will be on Linux Mint. Ruggnar is written in C#, using Monogame, and Sword N’ Wands’s own engine. So as a solo dev, a Linux port is coming, but when time allows. Therefore, no ETA just yet. And hopefully, support for the Deck as well.
Ruggnar – Release window Trailer
Ruggnar has a limited amount of candles to help him in these dark places. Help him to manage his supply. While seeing the path ahead of you, activating certain mechanisms, or simply lighting up. It’s up to you to find the perfect use for each candle.
And if you throw one, remember to pick it up. It might also be useful soon.
There are no enemies to kill here, but many traps are in your way. Hidden by the darkness, you may find yourself face to face with an axe, a fireball, or other nasty things.
Don’t worry, move carefully, use your candles and everything will be fine. After all, Ruggnar is very agile for a dwarf. Since he gets up quite easily after an accident.
Observe your surroundings, listen to the noises around you, throw your candles. The traps are there. It’s up to you to avoid them!
- Explore every corner with smooth controls
- Hand-forged Ruggnar story mode
- Procedural generation to extend the experience
- Discover the story behind this humorous adventure
- Pierre-Alain de Garrigues (PADG, french voice of Kled in LoL, the Innkeeper in Hearthstone, Muradin in Heroes of the Storm and many other video game characters) and Jordan Harrelson (My Time at Portia, Edge of Eternity) lend their talents to Ruggnar so he can swear louder and louder!
Ruggnar is a new platformer game available on Steam and GOG with a 10% discount. Priced at $12.59 USD / £9.89 / 12,59€. Available on Windows PC, but also coming to Linux, as soon as the developer has time.