#RustedWarfare is an RTS inspired by classic real-time strategy #games. While also coming with a modern tech. Such as Total Annihilation and Command and Conquer are definitely a heavy influence. While Linux and #Windows players build up bases, extract resources and create their own army.
So the best part of Rusted Warfare are it’s features. Since the games designed to be played in a variety of ways. Both via Steam for Linux and Windows, as well as Android. Bringing this first hand RTS experience to a new level.
Rusted Warfare Features
- Hence a pure RTS with no microtransactions
- Online and offline multiplayer over wifi and mobile networks
- Campaign, skirmish, survival, and challenge missions, with full AI
- A range of land, air, and sea units due to an actual balanced gameplay
- Experimental units and nuclear missiles for the big endgame battles
- Fast interface: Issue commands through the minimap, multi-touch support, unit groups, rally points
- Strategic zoom feature: Zoom out to view and issue commands across the whole battlefield
- Save and load games including multiplayer games for that quick lunch time battle
- Reconnect disconnected multiplayer games and avoid disappointment
- Create and load your own custom levels (see forums for details)
- Fully scales from phones to large screen tablets
- USB keyboard and mouse support
Built for Large Battles
- Over 40 unique units with many upgrades
- Optimised multi-core engine easily handles battles of 1000’s of units.
- Zoom out to view and issue commands across the whole battlefield
- Create your own battles in the sandbox editor then play them in multiplayer
- Host your own game or play on the dedicated servers
- Reconnect to disconnected multiplayer games
- Steam friend matchmaking
- Save and load multiplayer games for the quick lunch time battle