#RustedWarfare is an RTS inspired by classic real-time strategy #games. While also coming with a modern tech. Such as Total Annihilation and Command and Conquer are definitely a heavy influence. While Linux and #Windows players build up bases, extract resources and create their own army.
So the best part of Rusted Warfare are it’s features. Since the games designed to be played in a variety of ways. Both via Steam for Linux and Windows, as well as Android. Bringing this first hand RTS experience to a new level.
Rusted Warfare Features
- Hence a pure RTS with no microtransactions
- Online and offline multiplayer over wifi and mobile networks
- Campaign, skirmish, survival, and challenge missions, with full AI
- A range of land, air, and sea units due to an actual balanced gameplay
- Experimental units and nuclear missiles for the big endgame battles
- Fast interface: Issue commands through the minimap, multi-touch support, unit groups, rally points
- Strategic zoom feature: Zoom out to view and issue commands across the whole battlefield
- Save and load games including multiplayer games for that quick lunch time battle
- Reconnect disconnected multiplayer games and avoid disappointment
- Create and load your own custom levels (see forums for details)
- Fully scales from phones to large screen tablets
- USB keyboard and mouse support
Built for Large Battles
- Over 40 unique units with many upgrades
- Optimised multi-core engine easily handles battles of 1000’s of units.
- Zoom out to view and issue commands across the whole battlefield
- Create your own battles in the sandbox editor then play them in multiplayer
- Host your own game or play on the dedicated servers
- Reconnect to disconnected multiplayer games
- Steam friend matchmaking
- Save and load multiplayer games for the quick lunch time battle
So keen players can jump into Rusted Warfare gameplay via Steam or Android. Since the release is available for Linux and Windows with a 10% discount until July 21st.