S.I.N. Unit horror investigation game offers a Closed Beta for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer Carlos Martinez. Due to make its way onto Steam Early Access next week.
S.I.N. Unit is a new horror game. Where gameplay offers a new take on the paranormal horror investigation genre. While giving players a new experience to horror gamers. Currently offering a Closed Beta that includes support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Which play alright for a Unity 3D, it’s a bit loose in places. So take your time with it. Also, if the Linux Closed Beta build does not work well for you, try the Windows PC version.
“The game I spent the most time, effort, and love into, ever since I started developing video games.” says Carlos Martinez, CEO at ZorythGames.
S.I.N. Unit puts you in the shoes of a paranormal investigator. Since you can play together with other people. While you search out haunted locations full of paranormal activity. Working to discover what kind of entity or ghost haunts the place. Hopefully, also remove it. Playable in single player or between 1-4 Players. Which you might find similar to Phasmophobia.
Beware S.I.N. Unit is no easy task. First, you have to gather all the information you can. While you use your equipment to your advantage. Such as EMF readers, Holy Water, Thermometers, and UV Flashlights. So you can find all the evidence. Then discover what kind of entity or ghost is haunting the location. Then hopefully catch it for your collection.
- Prepare mentally, psychologically.
- Enter the haunted location.
- Find the Entity’s or Ghost’s current haunting spot.
- Gather evidence in S.I.N. Unit. Including fingerprints, temperatures below zero, writing made by the Entity, etc, etc.
- Discover the Entity’s or Ghost’s type.
- More than a few scares for people who like being at the edge of fear.
- An enormous amount of content, from lots of ghost types, items to use, haunted locations, etc.
- Catch it with the TOS (Trapper of Souls) device correctly configured for that kind of Entity!
S.I.N. Unit horror investigation will release on September 7th, 2021. Availble on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Priced at $19.99 USD. Due to remain in Steam Early Access for 6 months and fully playable.