Saint Kotar‘s success comes due to the support of almost 1.2k backers. Which certainly help independent game developer Red Martyr Entertainment. With a total pledged of $58k, 129% of it’s original goal on Kickstarter. Funding the production and development of the game last Friday. With the full release coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC in 2021.
In Saint Kotar you follow a frightening tale. Both of Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin as they try to find the truth. Since they face an eerie series of murders and strange phenomena. Allegedly related to devil worship and witchcraft.
Saint Kotar | Fully Funded on Kickstarter
“We are very proud to have exceeded every expectation about the success of Saint Kotar on Kickstarter”, says Marko Tominić, founder at Red Martyr Entertainment. “We are excited to launch this awaited adventure in the second half of next year”.
Plus you can also plays the Prologue. Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask is available for free on Steam. Coming with support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
Play with two fascinating characters to unravel a captivating and branching story. Which also takes place in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar. Your actions and words in Saint Kotar affect the storylines you experience. Since this includes the characters you meet in this dark place tormented by agony and sorrow.
- Dark psychological horror adventure. All taking place in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar.
- More than 70 locations to explore of a vast and foreboding world.
- Up to 20 hours of gameplay. All weaved into a mysterious and gripping branching plot.
- Two fascinating playable characters, two captivating storylines.
- Decisions in Saint Kotar are fateful and affect the storylines.
- Hand painted unique art style that also fits the game’s mood.
- Fully voiced.
- Eerie original soundtrack.
- Modern twist on a classically inspired point and click adventure gameplay.
Saint Kotar is a modern 2.5D story driven and choice driven point and click adventure. All taking place in a beautifully hand painted worl. The horror adventure Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign ends 129% funded. But is due to arrive on Linux, Mac and Windows PC in 2021. Due to arrive on Steam, GOG and other DRM and non-DRM stores.