The Salty Shores Update for Rocket League is now live on Linux, Mac and Windows. This update also introduces an assortment of new content with it’s 2.2 GB download.
Salty Shores Update includes:
- So a new beach-themed Arena named Salty Shores
- The end of Competitive Season 7 and also the start of Competitive Season 8
- Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3 playlist in-game
- A new import Battle-Car, Twinzer, available as a limited-drop inside the new Impact Crate
- Season 7 Rewards: Player Banners and Goal Explosions going out to eligible players
- ‘Impact’ Crate has been added
Rocket League – Salty Shores (Linux, SteamOS, Mac, Windows)
- ‘Salty Shores’ is now available as a new Arena in all Playlists
- ‘Wasteland’ (Night) is now available in all Playlists
- ‘S. Watercolour’ Customization Items have been added
- ‘S. Watercolour’ Player Banner
- ‘S. Watercolour’ Flag
- ‘Glyphtrix’ (Triton)
- ‘Min-Spec’ (Masamune)
- ‘ShapeRacer’ (Paladin)
- ‘Tiger Tiger’ (Aftershock)
- ‘Palm Tree’
- ‘Swim Ring’
- You can now also select the ‘Report Server’ button in the midgame menu. Directly reporting a problematic game server to investigation
Also, to read the full patch notes for additional details, go HERE.
About Rocket League
While still the winner or nominee of more than 150 “Game of the Year” awards. Rocket League is also one of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of our generation. So if you have not played on Linux or SteamOS yet. Gameplay boasts a community of more than 45 million players. Which also means virtually endless fun.
Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem. While including easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition. The games also available on Steam for Linux, SteamOS, Mac, Windows via Steam and Humble Store. While only priced at $19.99 USD.
Rocket League also includes more than 100 billion possible customization combinations. So this means a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches. While special “Mutators” let you change the rules entirely.