Sanctum Breach top down ARPG first major update releases for Linux and Windows PC. Thanks to the ongoing efforts of developer Reroll Gaming and Kiss Publishing Limited (KPL). Which you can play now if you own the games on Steam.
The first major update for Sanctum Breach is live via Steam. The original game releasing on December 9th, 2019. Now leveling up the content even further. While over the last few months to get everything in place. With everything sorted out, things should be back to normal with a patch every month. So it’s back to focusing on completing the Warbringer. While also working to transitioning into a Beta. This means Reroll Gaming can start adding more Endgame content for players.
This Sanctum Breach top down ARPG patch adds 2 new Skills to the Warbringer. As well as many other associated major and augmented features included in this first major update.
- Cleave in front of you, dealing Physical Damage.
- Tag: Melee
- 180% of Weapon Damage as Physical Damage
- 150 Range
- 250 Radius
- 1.4 Second Cast Time
- Major 1: Skulls have a 50% chance to appear around each enemy hit, causing Delirium. Sanctum Breach augment 1: Increases chance by 25%.
- Major 2: Skulls have a 20% chance to spawn Demonic Skulls, which also deals 2 Fire Damage per Player Level in a 125 Radius. Augment 2: Increases chance by 10%.
- Major 3: Demonic Skulls burn enemies they hit for 2 Fire Damage per Player Level for 3 seconds. Augment 3: Increases damage by 0.5.
- Major 4: Demonic Skulls spawn a torrent of Frozen Skulls to fall from the sky, dealing 3 Cold Damage per Player Level in a 100 Radius. Augment 4: 20% chance to Echo.
- Major 5: While spawning a fiery inferno in the centre of the cleave. This deals 2 Fire Damage per Player Level in a 150 Radius every 0.5 seconds for 2 seconds. As a result, adds a 3 second Cooldown. Augment 5: Reduces Cooldown by 0.5 Seconds.
- Major 6: A barrier forms around you, increasing Defence by 2 per Player Level for 3 seconds. Augment 6: Increases Defence gained by 1.
- Major 7: A whirlwind rips forwards dealing 1 Physical Damage per Player Level to enemies in a 200 Radius. Since it can travel 1200 Distance at 250 Speed and ticks every 0.2 Seconds. Augment 7: Increases Damage by 0.5.
- Major 8: A massive Tornado spawns at your location. This deals 4 Physical Damage per Player Level every 0.5 seconds for 2 seconds in a 200
- Radius (only one Tornado will deal damage at once). Sanctum Breach augment 8: Increases damage dealt by 1.
Sanctum Breach Steam Release Trailer (Linux, Windows PC)
The trailer should give you some idea of this top down ARPG on Linux and Windows PC. The new changes do not end there. Since the first major update lets players deal out fire damage. Check out the Warcry details below.
- Let out a Warcry that deals Fire Damage in a Radius.
- Tag: Melee
- 150% of Weapon Damage as Fire Damage
- 300 Radius
- 15 Mana Cost
- 1.5 Second Cast Time
- Major 1: 50% chance to Stun enemies hit. Augment 1: Increase Stun chance by 10%.
- Major 2: Since enemies hit Burn for 2 Fire Damage per Player Level for 3 Seconds. Sanctum Breach augment 2: Increase Burn damage by 1.
- Major 3: Likewise, enemies that are hit whilst affected by a status ailment have a 20% chance to Melt. Augment 3: Increases chance by 10%.
- Major 4: After casting gain a 50% Damage increase for the next cast (has a 1 cast cooldown). Augment 4: Increases damage increase by 10%.
- Major 5: Becomes an Aura that ticks every 2 seconds for 20 Mana per tick and has 50% less damage. Yet also excludes Major 4, Major 6 & Major 7. Sanctum Breach augment 5: Reduces tick rate by 0.2 seconds.
- Major 6: 20% chance to Echo. Augment 6: Increases chance by 5%.
- Major 7: After casting teleport forwards 300 Range. Augment 7: Teleport whilst casting.
- Major 8: Hitting enemies reduces their Fire Resistance by 5% (stacks indefinitely). Augment 8: Reduces by a further 1%.
Also note, the next Sanctum Breach patch will roll out the final 2 core skills. Since this means improvements to projectiles in this top down ARPG. Likewise, they will follow the terrain up and down, rather than just up. As well as any additional bug fixes that players find in the interim. Which is due to arrive in the middle of February. You might also want to check out the developer’s YouTube channel. There you can certainly experience the developers mindset first hand.
Currently on Sale:
So, of you want to jump in and experience whats in the first major update. These changes are actively available in Sanctum Breach now. The game is also discounted 30% until January 20th via Steam. As a result, this drops the price down to $9.09 USD for Linux and Windows PC.