Sanctus Mortem RPG follows a rich story and coming this week to Linux, Mac, Windows. Gameplay also draws inspiration from classics Xenosaga and Xenogears. Since this is a saga set millennia in the future. All coming to Steam this week.
While an interstellar war between the Zinethian Confederation and the Thrasik Empire erupts. This also leaves entire sectors, a spaceship graveyard. Equipped with more advanced weaponry. The Zinethian Confederation is on the verge of winning the war. Since all is not as it seems.
Therefore the fate of billions rests in the balance. While ambitious scientists race to unlock a powerful secret. One that sets Captain Hector of the Thrasik warship Rhoube and his crew on a collision course. Since they come face to face with military governments, the empress, and his own reality.
Sanctus Mortem Official Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Gameplay seems similar to that of Halcyon 6. But there is more than ship to ship combat. Since you can destroy enemies with the games Chain Command system. And what has my attention is the story itself. Seeing you will travel and visit various planets.
- An epic sci-fi story that unfolds as you travel through the stars visiting various planets and beautifully-rendered regions of space
- Battle with futuristic weapons using an enhanced Active-Time-Battle system
- Devastate your enemies with the new Chain Command system!
- Upgrade your ship and have full control as you navigate through regions of space while fighting your way through entire fleets in destructive ship combat!
- Pilot and augment your own fighting machines called Vords!
- Experience a powerful and haunting soundtrack composed by various independent artists
- Mini-games, optional areas, and much more!
Sanctus Mortem is coming to Linux, Mac and Windows on November 16th, 2018. So that is this Friday. Release price will be $9.99 USD, with a 15% launch week discount.