Sanity of Morris psychological horror adventure releases in Linux gaming, Mac, and Windows PC. All due to the creative development efforts of Alterego Games. Now available on Steam with a discount.
Sanity of Morris story begins after John’s dad discovers a government coverup of aliens. Then suddenly he goes missing, and weird plants have invaded his house. So it’s now up to you to find clues and discover the truth. Then use your flashlight to reveal the hidden messages he left behind. Dare you follow the path he left you?
Sanity of Morris Release Trailer
The gameplay Sanity of Morris lets you equip nothing more than a flashlight and a notebook. Now it’s up to you to step into the shoes of Johnathan Morris and keep facts from fiction. Using that flashlight, you will reveal clues like footprints and hidden messages that you need to find your father. But it also alerts enemies who are trying to find you.
Meanwhile, the mysterious plants that showed up will react to light. Allowing you to create new pathways to climb onto. Sneak your way through bizarre setting that will make John doubt his sanity.
The Sanity of Morris gameplay combines elements of stealth games with detective adventure. Which also includes psychological horror elements for a gripping story. Discover the truth! Could aliens be real?
- Find your way through Sanity of Morris madness, while avoiding dangerous enemies.
- Mysterious plants react to light, which you can use to create new pathways.
- Use your flashlight to reveal footsteps and hidden messages.
- Collect audio tapes, secret files and old photographs to create a timeline of events.
- Discover the truth about your father and his alien conspiracy theories. Has he gone crazy…. Or have you?
Sanity of Morris psychological horror adventure is available on Steam. But also releases with a 15% discount until March 30th. With a base price of $14.99 USD / €14.99. Which of course also has support in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC.