ScourgeBringer roguelite full release and discount in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Flying Oak Games and publisher Dear Villagers (Recompile). The game is available on Humble Store, but the discount is still live on Steam and GOG.
The hit roguelite platformer ScourgeBringer is out of Early Access. Along with its major launch content update. The game also hit the Steam top 20 bestseller charts after entering Early Access. Since then, receiving a host of major updates over the past 8 months. All of which are present in the launch version of the game, across all platforms. While this more recent update includes the new realm “The Beyond”. Also, a new post game mode called “Chaos Roots”, with secret rooms, and revamped systems. Plus, an updated story, blessings, minis bosses and more.
ScourgeBringer – Animated Release Trailer
ScourgeBringer aims to channel the mystery of an early rogue platformer. While including fluid controls, aerial combat, pixel graphics and a punchy soundtrack. The story itself follows hero Kyhra. Sent away to uncover the secrets of an Eldritch monolith. Which is threatening to destroy her world.
Now armed with her trusty combat drone. She must shoot and slash her way through the depths of an ever changing dungeon. Also facing gigantic bosses, ancient machines, and strange ghosts. Not to mention untold secrets from previous explorers. But there is no going back while in ScourgeBringer. Since the structure follows a procedural combination of pre-built challenge rooms. Not unlike the Binding of Isaac.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue platforming gameplay
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with superfluid platforming controls
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic ScourgeBringer. The combat system focused on attacks only
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner. Who you might now from Nuclear Throne, Downwell, and Broforce
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets
There is a 15% launch discount that is still live for ScourgeBringer. Due to end on October 28th. Sadly only regular price on Humble Store. But roguelite full release and discount is still going on via Steam and GOG. Priced at $14.44 USD. With support for Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC.