ScourgeBringer fast-paced roguelite platformer games available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to French developer Flying Oak Games. The game releases on Steam Early Access. And the reviews are a stellar 96% Very Positive.
The highly anticipated fast-paced rogue-platformer ScourgeBringer out. Finally releasing into early access for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Due to be in Early Access for roughly 6 to 8 months.
ScourgeBringer aims to channel the mystery and rawness of an early rogue platformer. While including fluid controls and aerial combat. Coming in rather solid looking pixel graphics and a punchy soundtrack. The story follows hero Kyhra. Sent away to uncover the secrets of an Eldritch monolith. Since this is threatening to destroy her world. Armed with her trusty combat drone. She must shoot and slash her way through almost infinite depths of an ever changing dungeon. While facing huge bosses and ancient machines. Above all, facing strange ghosts and finding secrets from previous explorers.
ScourgeBringer – Early Access Available Now Trailer
There is no backtracking in ScourgeBringer. Since the games structure follows a procedural combination. These are pre-built challenge rooms, also not unlike the Binding of Isaac.
The current Early Access version will offer the core game mechanics. Also, roughly half the content of the final game. So you can expect to see more game worlds, weapons, and bosses. Not to mention the skills and quality of life improvements. All coming in the next few months.
ScourgeBringer is in open development. Which also has an in-game feedback system. Making it almost to easy to share your feedback. Plus, regular looks behind the curtain. All thanks to regular development updates from Flying Oak Games. Who you can certainly follow on Twitter.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay. ScourgeBringer is a mix of Dead Cells meets Celeste
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system. Focusing more on attacks only
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds. Thanks toJoonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses. All similarly holding the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets
ScourgeBringer roguelite platformer is available now on Steam. Priced at $14.99 USD / €14,99 / £11.39. With support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.