Seer Isle is a new visual novel from Nova-box for Linux, Mac and Windows. The games coming to both Steam and itch.io with this new narrative.
So after the critical success of Along the Edge in 2016. Nova-box is proud to present Seers Isle. A new and improved version of their take on the interactive novel.
Seers Isle is set in a fantasy version of medieval northern Europe. Beautifully crafted with hundreds of handmade paintings.
In Seers Isle, your choices also impact the fate of a group. Since these characters will depend on your choices. And each playthrough is the length of a small novel.
Gameplay features several story paths and endings. Which also depend on your favourite characters, creating high replayability.
Seers Isle narrative Teaser (Linux, Mac, Windows)
A group of shaman apprentices set foot on the shores of a sacred island. That which is to be an initiate of magic. So as they progress through the wilderness. Looking for the “Seers” who are also their spirit-guides. The party comes to realize they’re not alone.
Who is this strange horned woman they are seeing in their dreams?
Seers Isle is an interactive graphic novel for Linux, Mac and Windows. It will release during the summer of 2018. It’s a narrative game. And since your choices impact the fate of a group of characters. Expect a unique adventure and experience.
Seers Isle Features:
- Explore the island through a diverse group of characters, depicted in a gorgeous European comic book art style.
- Every choice counts . Each decision you make slightly alters the mood and personality of the main character as well as her relationship with the rest of the group.
- A huge amount of content: with each playthrough, discover a slice of the hundreds of hand-drawn images and the hours of musical soundtrack composed and recorded for the game.
- Try out our dynamic dialog system: read the story like a comic book.
- High replayability : choose your partner and discover the outcome of your decisions through multiple endings.
Steam and Itch games:
Seers Isle is coming out for PC, Mac and Linux on the Steam and itch.io on during the summer of 2018. Since the games price will be reasonable at $14.99/14.99€.