Best Game Award:
Following a successful launch a month ago. Critical and player acclaim, Nova-box team attended the “Indie Game Factory“. An annual gathering of the French video game industry followed by the Animasia convention in Bordeaux, France. And Kudos for the development team at Nova-box for the best game award.
And rightly so, the games also receives great reviews on Steam. Coming in at a solid 90% Positive. To be completely honest, this is a given. Since the nature of the game is about player decided choice.
So if you you are looking for a GOOD casual narrative game, Seers Isle is in my top five.
Seers Isle is an interactive graphic novel for Linux, Mac and Windows. Also a narrative game, set in a fantasy version of medieval northern Europe. Where your choices impact the fate of a group of characters.
Seers Isle Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Explore the island through a diverse group of characters, depicted in a gorgeous European comic book art style.
- Every choice counts: each decision you make slightly alters the mood and personality of the main character as well as her relationship with the rest of the group.
- A huge amount of content: with each playthrough, discover a slice of the hundreds of hand-drawn images (more than 600) and the hours of musical soundtrack composed and recorded for the game.
- Try out our dynamic dialog system: read the story like a comic book.
- High replayability: choose your partner and discover the outcome of your decisions through multiple endings.