SEUM: The Drunk Side of the Moon is a new expansion now on Steam. Which is available on Linux, Mac and Windows, as of October 20, 2017. So the games new content adds 3 new power-ups. Also, 33 new levels in the new space environment.
Speedrun mode now has mutators which allow you to play speedrun mode by having a powerup of your choosing when you start the level. Replay the old levels with completely new strategies.
When you’re done playing all the new levels, you can make your own with the map editor. We’ve updated it with full support for new powerups.
SEUM: The Drunk Side of the Moon – Trailer:
SEUM: The Drunk Side of the Moon Features:
- Roar (New Powerup!): Point and fly, super-fast way to fly through levels. It feels like guiding a Redeemer on steroids.
- Rocket (New Powerup!): Now you can rocket jump, and it’s fun. But we haven’t stopped there! You can actually jump on the rocket and ride it! Going too slow? No problem shoot the rocket with a fireball to give it an extra boost.
- Shadow World (New Powerup!): Explore specially crafted levels from the two viewpoints: the world of light and the world of shadows.
- A cool new environment set in outer space.
- Additional speedrun mutators: Roar and Rocket.
- More secrets and easter eggs!
Like an unholy child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy. SEUM is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reactions. So race across and jump over platforms and bounce pads. All while shooting fireballs as you battle to reach an exit portal in the minimum amount of time. Also, compete with all players for top times in the online high score ladder. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
SEUM: The Drunk Side of the Moon is available now for Linux, Mac and Windows. The games on Steam now with a 17% discount until October 27, 2017.