Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun will be released on December 6th for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
Japan – Edo Period; 1620. Five highly #specializedassassins fight for the Shogun in his war against conspiracy and #rebellion. Take control of this deadly team and sneak through the shadows between dozens of enemies. Choose your approach when infiltrating mighty castles, snowy mountain monasteries or hidden forest camps. Set up traps, poison your opponents or completely avoid contact. You decide!
Shadow Tactics Features:
- Play as five different characters with unique strengths and weaknesses
- Find dozens of ways to take out your opponents
- Plan your moves carefully and execute them with precision
- Conquer seemingly impossible challenges where you are outnumbered ten to one
- Jump from roof to roof and climb large buildings to attack the enemy from above
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill
- Explore beautiful environments of Japan in the Edo era
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – Developer Walkthrough:
- Play it your way: Dozens of solutions to take enemy setups apart, you can creatively use all of your resources – characters, skills and environment – to outsmart, sneak past, kill or knock out enemies
- Small team vs. large enemy force: Control a team of five specialists, including a ninja, a samurai and a geisha, and take on an overwhelming opposition.
- Careful planning, fast execution: Observe the enemy and plan your approach, because when it’s time to act, you must be quick, precise and undetected.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun will launch on Steam and GOG for Linux, Mac and Windows PC December 6th.
- OS: Ubuntu 15.04 (64 bit only)
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 3 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB RAM
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: WARNING! THESE ARE PRELIMINARY SPECS, STILL SUBJECT TO CHANGES!