She Dreams Elsewhere to explore dreams this year in turn based combat via Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to development studio Zevere. Due to arrive on Steam in 2021 but gives you a chance to play now.
She Dreams Elsewhere is a surreal adventure RPG. One that also explores dreams and the extent to which they can mirror reality. Players will explore the surreal world as Thalia. An anxiety ridden, comatose woman who plunged into her dreams. While having to confront her inner nightmares in order to finally wake up. Unfortunately, some nightmares are harder to confront than others. So this is a deeply personal story dealing with real world themes. Such as mental health and self identity combined with strategic turn based combat. There are mind bending levels, and a surreal, visually striking world worth exploring. So welcome to your nightmare and enjoy your stay
She Dreams Elsewhere official trailer
She Dreams Elsewhere is due to arrive on Steam this year. While this is exciting, Zevere gives players a chance to take on the game now. Since the Windows PC Demo is Developed using RPG Maker MV. Which is also very playable in Linux gaming using Proton 5.13-4. Which is a well thought out gameplay experience. Facing off in a dark yet mysterious setting.
Full Game Features:
- A deeply personal story. She Dreams Elsewhere focuses on emotions, mental health and self identity
- A surreal, visually striking world comes with a mystery. One that really begs you to explore its every detail
- An easy to learn, yet difficult to master turn based combat system. This pits you against a variety of nightmarish beings
- Customize your characters with the “Charm” system. Allowing for a wealth of different playstyles and battle strategies
- Connect and bond with a charming cast of characters with their own intimate stories via the “Connection” system
- A breathtaking, ethereal soundtrack composed by Mimi Page. Along with tracks by up and coming indie artists
- Optional “New Game Plus” and “Developer Commentary” modes
She Dreams Elsewhere does not have a release but is due to explore dreams this year. Arriving with support in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. So be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam. Plus you can also follow the studio on Twitter.