Zachary Barth the acclaimed puzzle game #developer #SpaceChem, Infinifactory and TIS-100. Finally #released Shenzhen I/O on Linux, Mac and Windows PC on Steam. Hence the perplexing puzzler pits players with building circuit boards. Consequently this is quite the task. The game’s instruction manual is over 30 pages. Including, “original datasheets, reference guides, and technical diagrams.” Therefore to complicate the player to use “a variety of components from different manufacturers, like microcontrollers, memory, logic gates, and LCD screens.”
Shenzhen I/O Features:
- Build circuits using a variety of components from different manufacturers, like microcontrollers, memory, logic gates, and LCD screens.
- Write code in a compact and powerful assembly language where every instruction is to conditionally execute.
- Most of all, read the included manual, which includes over 30 pages of original datasheets, reference guides, and technical diagrams.
- While you get to know the colorful cast of characters at your new employer. 深圳龙腾科技有限公司 (Shenzhen Longteng Electronics Co., Ltd.) is in the electronics capital of the world.
- As a result get creative! Design and test your own games and devices in the sandbox.
- Engineering is hard! Take a break and play a brand-new twist on solitaire.
Shenzhen I/O went into Steam Early Access in early October. Therefore a full out release on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. And furthermore with a 10% discount at $13.49 but only until November 24th.
Are you ready for the challenge? How is your gameplay coming together?