Shoppe Keep 2 launches now on Windows via Steam, with the Linux and Mac releases coming after testing. The expansive fantasy business management game has now entered Early Access. Take a look at the launch trailer below.
In up to four player online multiplayer (or alone). So the time has come for players to create, grow and manage their own fantasy business. Pleasing warriors, rogues and wizards is no easy task. Strategically setting prices, shrewdly ordering stock, exploring vast lands. While battling creatures, leisurely fishing and managing the town’s wealth. Or playing dress up and even paying taxes — it’s all in a day’s work.
Shoppe Keep 2 launches an Early Access title. So is the Digital Deluxe Edition.
As the game progresses and updates throughout Early Access, new tracks will be added to the soundtrack. Also new chapters added to the art book at no additional cost to Digital Deluxe Edition owners.
So welcome to the world of Shoppe Keep 2. Customerania – a whimsical open world surrounded by rolling countryside. Alll packed full of quaint little houses, six foot spiders, voracious wolves, angry mobs and of course your new Shoppe.
Shoppe Keep 2 is a single player and multiplayer enhanced merchant simulator. Taking inspiration from the NPC’s we know and love from classic RPG’s and MMO’s. While adventurers and rogues are out slaying dangerous beasts.
You are selling an alarming amount of stolen plates, cheese and bread. Yet it’s you, our trusty merchant who is keeping their shelves stocked.
Shoppe Keep 2 Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Run your very own adventurer’s Shoppe, selling potions, weapons and armour. Grow your fantasy enterprise from a single room to a two-floor mega Shoppe
- Explore the open village, forest and distant lands to procure rare resources
- Equip yourself with bows, swords and staffs and battle deadly creatures, barbarian invaders and thieves
- Play the entire game either alone or in 2-4 player online co-op
- An adaptable economy that changes with the online community. For example if you sell too many health potions, the market will become saturated
- Employ helper bots to automate your Shoppe
- Craft with various ingredients to procure new products
- Take on forest dwellers and pick up some sweet loot
- Sell epic dragon armour, or equip it – all items in the game have their own stats and can be equipped by the player, invaluable in combat
To keep up to date with everything Shoppe Keep 2. Players should add the game to their Steam wishlist. Since the game is coming to Linux.
Steam and Humble Store launches include discount:
Also available on Steam is the Shoppe Keep 2 Deluxe Digital Edition, downloadable for $17.92 USD with a 35% discount until May 10th.
On Steam and Humble Store, Shoppe Keep 2 is available now at a price of $11.69 USD until May 10th. So this includes a 10% discount. Which is not bad, but the $3 for the Deluxe Digital Edition makes more sense.
A small launch week discount will be available to all owners of the original Shoppe Keep. And/or Craft Keep VR receiving a special discount voucher once they log into their Steam accounts.