Silmaris: Dice Kingdom will let you become a ruler and plot you way in a Linux, Mac and Windows PC game. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer Pyrogen. Due to release on Steam in 2020.
So, how would you rule a fantasy kingdom? While you face diplomacy, trade, war, exploration and a good deal of plotting. There is also a heap of backstabbing needed to prevail in Silmaris: Dice Kingdom. Since you will want to thwart the plans of your rivals. All coming this year in a dice-based game.
Take the helm of the fallen city of Thylla. As you first work to restore the lost power of your kingdom. While subduing the other monarchs in the valley. Choose and use your advisors wisely to wage war or form alliances. Then either trade and explore the world. Or spy on your enemies and conspire to overthrow the other rulers!
Each new Silmaris: Dice Kingdom game features a different story. All of twists and turns. React to events and make the right decisions when fate thwarts your reign. As you prepare to face the greatest threat the world has ever known!
Silmaris: Dice Kingdom Features:
- A dark and merciless universe. Expect to lose your crown in any way possible, but always for good reason!
- Dozens of immersive stories and unexpected twists
- Choose your style. Will you rule with an iron fist, or with peaceful diplomacy? Will you be bold or cunning?
- Recruit advisors in Silmaris: Dice Kingdom. So you can develop their skills. And send them on missions around the valley
- Resist your enemies, besiege their cities and make them your vassals
- Establish trade routes as well as smuggling rings
- Plot to overthrow opposing monarchs
- Use diplomacy to lead a great alliance
- Explore the world as you search for hidden treasure and forgotten artifacts
- Manage your action dice and use your Fate points with care
Silmaris: Dice Kingdom is planning to release later this year on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. There is no release date yet though. But you can become ruler and plot on Android and Apple iOS, should you choose.