Sin Slayers pixel art RPG game releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer goonswarm. The games now live on Humble Store, GOG and Steam. Along with a launch week discount.
Sin Slayers a pixel art RPG set in a dark fantasy world. Likewise, the game combines JRPG and Roguelite elements. So that players can manage their squad of heroes. And also fight in turn-based battles. While balancing their sin level and exploring a huge randomly generated world.
In April 2019, the demo version of Sin Slayers released. Downloaded more than 100,000 times. While receiving positive feedback from both players and media.
Sin Slayers is a dark RPG set in a tricky underworld. So as a player you will need to create, equip and lead a team of heroes. Since each one has their own pros and cons. Aspects that you must also use in your strategy.
So, to escape your doom, you must slay the seven Sin Lords. And likewise, fight in JRPG-inspired turn-based combat. Then explore a roguelike world, thanks to randomly generated maps and encounters. With a varying difficulty in every playthrough.
Sin Slayers — Face your Sins
“For the first time we presented the final version of Sin Slayers at PAX West 2019. And got incredible feedback from the players. It’s nice to see how players enjoy the project. Go through the locations. Fight monsters and want to spend more time in the game than they can at the show.” –Vadim Rybkin, Chief Marketing Officer.
- 10 playable characters, each with their unique abilities, skills and weaknesses
- Classic turn-based JRPG combat system in Sin Slayers
- Roguelite mixed with Dungeon Crawler elements
- Randomly generated levels ensure that players will find new secrets. Monsters and events on each playthrough
- Lots of additional quests and tasks from NPC’s
- A dark fantasy atmosphere inspired by Castlevania, Diablo and the Dark Souls series
- Sin system affects the difficulty of each playthrough
- A wide variety of skills to learn in Sin Slayers. Also, armor to craft and artifacts to discover
- 7 main locations with unique enemies and gameplay features
Sin Slayers pixel art RPG releases on Humble Store, GOG and Steam. Priced at $12.74 USD including the 15% launch discount. Available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.