Skellboy is a cute action RPG with a coming release date for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer UmaikiGames.
Coming to Steam in January 2020.
Skellboy will have you playing as Skippy. The square, flexible skeleton in this cute Action RPG. Since life was once peaceful in the Cubold Kingdom. At least until the king’s evil court magician gets dumped by the princess.
So now, with his heart broken and his rage fueled. He is calling upon the evil spirits to resurrect the dead. Including the kingdom’s long forgotten freaks.
Skellboy Trailer: Launching 2020
What he also doesn’t realize in his fury. He unwittingly summons an ancient hero as well, Skippy.
Traveling across the beautifully rendered kingdom of Cubold. While taking full advantage of your resurrected, skeletal body. Maybe even swap out a couple body parts to acquire new abilities. And leveling up your Skellboy adventure. Or just pick up a new weapon to destroy the evil magician’s lackeys. Either way, how you move forward will be up to you.
- A true action RPG experience. This will also test your skill and reward exploration!
- An expansive singleplayer experience across the interconnected world of Cubold!
- The unique ability to swap out body parts. While allowing you to acquire special abilities!
- Several weapon types to clobber any Skellboy foes you face!
- Special enemies and bosses that will certainly test your mettle!
- A beautifully vibrant world alongside some rocking chiptune tracks!
- And much more we’ll reveal at a later date!
Skellboy is an interesting adventure. Since you have to work around that court magician. While you work through an exciting journey and save the princess. Which for some reason reminds of me of Donkey Kong. Or for that matter, Super Mario. As you face off against an army of monsters and undead. But you can also change out body parts with those of enemies and friends.
Skellboy has a release date of January 30th, 2020. Arriving on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.