Skul: The Hero Slayer is an action platformer game now in Early Access for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer SouthPAW Games. And the Steam Early Access reviews are solid 87% Positive. So you know the games worth playing.
Skul: The Hero Slayer is an action platformer with roguelike features. Such as everchanging and challenging maps. So gameplay is designed to keep you on your toes. Since you will never know what to expect. Which also seems to come with a Dead Cells vibe to it.
Skul: The Hero Slayer – Official Beta Trailer
Guide Skul: The Hero Slayer on his quest. So he can single handedly take on the Imperial Army. And maybe rescue his King from captivity. All in an action-packed roguelite 2D platformer for the ages. Due to remain in Early Access until Q2 of this year.
- Exciting and Fast-Paced Battles
Enjoy the wide range of characters and moves at your disposal.
- The Unmatched Thrills of a Rogue-lite Game
Experience the rush of battling in an ever changing landscape. While you face the finality of death. But don’t be too afraid! The undead Skul always lives on.
- Fantastical Pixel Art Graphics
Feast your eyes on cutting edge graphics. And also immerse yourself into a challenging game.
Just because Skul: The Hero Slayer is in Early Access. There are certainly a ton of features for the game. Ensuring players will have a challenge.
Early Access Features:
- Around 20 different skulls (playable characters) to go along with an exciting and fast-paced battle system
- 3 main chapters with dozens of diverse and unique levels
- Tons of different types of monsters and foes to go head-to-head with (not to mention 6 types of mini-bosses!)
- One-of-a-kind final bosses for each chapter
- Over 50 different items to use
- 15 types of Quintessence (Quintessence can summon powerful and unique ancestral magic)
- An extraordinary group of NPCs
- 5 supported languages
Skul: The Hero Slayer action platformer is available on Steam Early Access. Which is also discounted 20% off the $19.99 USD price. Launching with support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Check the DRM-free Demo on Itch.io.