Sky Force Reloaded a classic arcade shoot ‘em up launches on Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows. Infinite Dreams announced the games a blast to play. Which is now available on Steam right now with epic reviews.
So Sky Force Reloaded opens 15 stages of the main campaign for the player. Since each comes with four difficulty levels. Also five additional endless mode stages to compete with friends. Which is unlocked during the Weekend Tournaments. While that’s not all. Since players can pick between a single player mode or the local co-op.
What about the equipment? There are nine aircrafts to unlock, with their own strengths and weaknesses to bear, 30 buff cards, and eight assisting technicians to unlock.
Sky Force Reloaded rewards pilots for their skills, cleverness, and for the honor. Players can get medals for destroying a given number of enemies, not getting hit, or rescuing operatives from the battlefield.
Sky Force Reloaded Gameplay Trailer for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac, Windows:
Sky Force Reloaded Features:
- 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Enormous and intimidating bosses.
- New difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- 9 different aircrafts with its unique features and play style.
- 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them grant permanent benefits, while others boost players’ abilities only temporarily.
- Hundreds of upgrades to weapons, shields and other equipment.
- Eight assisting technicians with their special skill.
- Weekend Tournaments challenging friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Highly polished gameplay and well-balanced difficulty curve for casual gamers or a die-hard shmup fanatics.
- Professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
- Singleplayer, Shared/Split Screen or Local cooperative mode.
The games available where?
So Sky Force Reloaded launches on Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows. The games also available on Steam for price at $9.99 USD. Since this includes a 10% discount until December 6, 2017.