Sky Rogue releases version 1.0 with a Discount
Sky Rogue is a rogue-lite action flight simulator for Linux, Mac and Windows. While the games reviews on Steam continue to do very well, we now have version 1.0. Hence the full release and a Discount. Sky Rogue just keeps getting better. If you have not played it, not is the best time to pick it up while on sale.
So the games premise is to blow things up over land, sea, and air. While taking on the challenge over an infinite number of procedurally-generated islands.
Due to Sky Rogue players having to choose one of a diverse set of aeros. Then customize it with a dizzying array of weaponry. Go toe-to-toe with enemy aces or assault giant flying aircraft carriers and battleships. But watch out for volleys of missiles; when you die, you’re dead.
One the features of Sky Rogue that I appreciate. The controls are fast and nimble with the Steam Controller. If you want to do a quick camera on the fly, hit the touch pad. So we now have an excellent and well-rated flying game on Linux. As well as Mac and Windows too. A game you have to play!!!
Sky Rogue v 1.0 Changelog:
The very first version of Sky Rogue was made in a week in July 2013. With a release on itch.io in January 2014, then on Steam Early Access in July 2015. The game you’re playing today is the culmination of more than 4 years work, we sincerely hope you enjoy it. Good hunting, rogues!
- ODIN Experimental Bomber: only available after beating the end boss
- Detailed Aeropedia descriptions from Sven Bergstrom!
- Most specials are now upgradeable. This should help bombers survive later islands better.
- Translations added: 日本語, 简体中文
- Landing before a mission is complete will repair and rearm but won’t let you change aeros or loadouts. Plan accordingly!
- Tailgun damage 12->20, ALMM damage 50->100
- L-DRONE health 40->150, upgraded gun to RAILGUN
- Endboss difficulty reduced slightly
- New BARRACKS model
- New cactus model
- Added light effects to kill booms
- Mouse cursor now has a custom texture
- Upgraded from Unity 5.6.0 to Unity 5.6.3
- Target reticles were very small and hard to read at high resolutions or in co-op. They are now scaled to the screen size.
- Visual fixes to some enemies
- Fixed typo in “Infared”
- Firing effects were missing from Autocannon and Flak