Slave Zero X 2.5D character action game to gear up for the Linux powered Steam Deck via Windows PC. Thanks to further details being offered from developer Poppy Works. Working to make its way onto both Steam and GOG.
Made in partnership with the team behind the renowned Devil Engine (Devil May Cry). Also featuring the writing talent of Miles Luna, co-creator of RWBY. Slave Zero X is an exciting new entry set in the same world of the original Slave Zero (1999). Due to offering you a fast-paced, hard-hitting, biopunk action game.
The developer also points out, “good news, we have a Steam Deck now.” Which means Slave Zero X is due to find its way onto Linux, via Proton. Not exactly a native release for the 2.5D character action game, even though its developed in Unity 3D.
Slave Zero X – Official Announcement Trailer
The newest title in the classic Dreamcast Slave Zero franchise. Due to bring a whole new side-scrolling hack n slash experience to fans of the original game. A great yet punishing game, Slave Zero X sees players donning a death dealing biosuit. All while you do battle against the violent forces of the tyrannical SovKhan. Featuring multiple gameplay modes and a variety of futuristic 2.5D dystopian urban levels. Players will also string together brutal combos. Fighting through waves of genetically enhanced biopunk opponents. All to the tune of a gnarly synth soundtrack.
- Different Modes to Mutilate: Play through the story and build your combo crushing skills in training mode. Or test your might in the Slave Zero X post-story Bloody Palace Mode
- Hack n Slash ‘n Slash ‘n Slash…: Chain together lethal attack combos with your sword and an array of explosive ordinance. All while leaping, sprinting, and flipping your way through a grim biopunk world
- An Setting Worthy of HR Geiger: Conquer mini-bosses and climactic arch villains in intense combat sequences
- Brutal Battles and Cutthroat Missions: Battle your way through massive levels, mazes, and boss rushes. All in a dynamic 2.5D world
- Blood-Soaked and Synth-Soaked: Immerse yourself in a world of heavy Drum ‘n Bass and industrial tracks. All due toget more intense as the action heats up
Slave Zero X 2.5D character action game is slated to release in 2023. So be sure to Wishlist the title on both Steam and GOG.