Slay the Spire turn-based card roguelike releases version 1.0 in Linux, Mac and Windows games. Since the game is available as an official full out launch on both Steam and Humble Store. While Steam reviews hold steady with an Overwhelmingly Positive 95%. Such a good game.
Since this is the full release, Mega Crit will be taking a break from weekly updates. So they can spend some time and effort to work on other platform releases. While the team works to bring Slay the Spire to as many people as possible. Some rather good news, since they have more content coming to existing platforms.
As for future content, there will be more to come for Slay the Spire. Mega Crit have a few more Linux, Mac and Windows PC specific features to also add. Since they “couldn’t squeeze in but that will come as an update later on.”
While more “content” is coming….which is excellent news.
Slay the Spire roguelike Official Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Dynamic Deck Building: So choose your cards wisely! Discover hundreds of cards to add to your deck with each attempt at climbing the Spire. Select cards that work together to efficiently dispatch foes and reach the top.
- An Ever-changing Spire: Whenever you embark on a journey up the Spire, the layout differs each time. So choose a risky or safe path, face different enemies and choose different cards. While discovering different relics and even fight different bosses!
- Powerful Relics to Discover: Powerful items known as relics can be found throughout the Spire. The effects of these relics can greatly enhance your deck through powerful interactions. But beware, obtaining a relic may cost you more than just gold in Slay the Spire.
Slay the Spire initial release into Early Access was on November 14, 2017. So with all the studio’s efforts, here is the list of highlights from all of the weekly patches.
- A Third Character
- The Final Act
- Daily Climb
- Custom Mode
- Seeded Runs
- Beta Card Portraits
- Twitch Voting Integration
- Upgradeable Colorless Cards
- Fast Mode
- Save Slots
- Boss Map Icons
- The Slay the Spire Steam Leaderboards
- Addition of Steam Workshop Support
- Steam Trading Cards
- Run History
- Card Library Tabs
- Rich Presence Support
- Controller Support
- 32-bit Builds
- Official Soundtrack