Since Slime Rancher the first-person slime wranger launches on Linux, Mac and Windows. The games also available with a launch week discount on both Steam and GOG.
So this is the tale of Beatrix LeBeau, a plucky, young rancher. Setting out for a life a thousand light years away from Earth on the ‘Far, Far Range’. While she tries her hand at making a living wrangling slimes. With a can-do attitude, plenty of grit, and her trusty vacpack. Beatrix attempts to stake a claim and amass a fortune. While avoiding the continual peril that looms from the rolling, jiggling avalanche of slimes.
- You wake at the crack of dawn and get to watering the crops at the ranch. Some of the games slimes are vegetarian, after all. Then it’s time to gather up the plumpest hens from the chicken coop. Some slimes are totally not vegetarian, after all.
- Next, you’re off to feed slimes their breakfast over at the slime corrals so they don’t get too out of hand during the day. Hungry slimes get jumpy. Jumpy slimes can’t be contained.
- With your ranch set for the day, it’s time to begin exploring the untamed wilds of the Far, Far Range. Along the way, you’ll encounter slimes you’ve never seen before, discover a new type of veggie to cultivate back at the ranch, and narrowly avoid certain doom in a valley of burly, feral slimes.
- With the sun setting, it’s time to head back to the ranch, rustle up some dinner for your slimes, and try and figure out just how the heck you’ll keep these new slimes that seem to, well, explode all the time.
- But you can do this. You had the courage to travel a thousand light years away from home to make a living as a slime rancher. Slimes that go boom? No problem. Slimes that burn with a radioactive aura? Bring it on. Slimes that wiggle their butts? Wait, do slimes even have butts?
Slime Rancher – Official Launch Trailer:
Slime Rancher Features
- Vacuum things up and shoot them out: gameplay driven by two simple actions
- Manage a bustling eco-system of slimes who have wants, needs, and emotions that drive their behavior
- Customize your ranch however you choose with slimes, corrals, gardens, silos, and more
- Grow crops and raise chickens back on the ranch or forage in the wilds of the Far, Far Range
- Use slime science to combine and create new slime species
- Embrace total freedom to choose where to explore, which slimes to ranch, and how you’ll stake your claim
Check out the huge list of changes and fixes on Steam. Since this applies to Linux, Mac and Windows.