Now available in gaming news, Headup Games and #Fabraz are oozing with pride. Hence the action platfomer Slime-san #releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. That is, if you have what it takes to escape the slimy hero’s fate.
Since this news is for a #platformer you have to experience for yourself. While jumping into the platforming sensation, slide and slime your way through a giant worms’ innards. Hence the one who ate poor Slime-san.
So combine slimy perks with your quick reflexes. Conquering over 100 challenging levels while discovering tons of unlockables and secrets along the way. Oh yeah, this is a game that offers you more games for gaming. All in one game.
Mini Game Trailer:
Slime-san was minding his own business. While sliming around a peaceful forest. Suddenly, a giant worm appears and eats him.
Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid… Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worm’s intestines and back out its mouth!
So despite what seams like a simple game, Slime-san offers more games within the game. Hence this news about a challenging action platformer that will keep you gaming on Linux for quite a while.
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 new game+ levels totalling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini-games!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a unique, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- Features integrated Twitch mode to display the chat and even have your viewers influence the game!
- Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, Meganeko, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, Richard Gould… Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can’t help but groove out to!