Cadillac Jack – Duluth (Greater Atlanta Area)
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming for product delivery.
– Maintain and extend the company’s game engine, using C++, STL, Open GL and XML in the Linux environment.
– Consult with mathematicians and project managers about how to achieve game design goals within existing engine mechanics.
– Identify, design, and implement changes to the game engine necessary for new features, with an eye toward reusability and maintainability.
– Design and implement tools to improve productivity of other departments of the company.
– Participate in the design process by going through the rigor necessary to formally design software.
– Work closely SQA to resolve issues and understand complaints.
Desired Skills & Experience
– Requires 3-5 years of recent C++ experience in UNIX/LINUX environment.
– Experience in multi-threaded software architecture to design implement and maintain gaming system components.
– Requires understanding of object-oriented programming practices; understanding of multithreaded application design.
– Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design
– Must have experience in one or more of the following: Graphics (OpenGL, DirectX, SDL) and Scripting Languages (ie. Python, Perl, LUA)
B.S. degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field
– Must be a C/C++ programmer with 3-5 years of experience
– Linux development experience 3-5 years of experience
– Graphics development 3-5 years of experience
– Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, LUA, Tcl
– Passionate about video games or casino-style games
– Experience with graphics APIs such as Open GL, DirectX, SDL
– Experience with POS systems or gaming industry
– Familiarity with design patterns, UML
We are a leading supplier of innovative games and systems to the global gaming industry. Our goal is to create superior gaming products which elevate the player experience to new levels and maximize profits for our customers.
With a commitment to quality and excellence in every step of the process, we design and manufacture a dynamic portfolio of video reel slots, wide area and multi-level progressives and Latin style bingo games. We develop content and technologies specific to the needs of each of the markets that we serve, including Class II and Class III gaming markets in the US, and the Mexican gaming market.
Understanding what matters to our clients is the driving force behind everything we do. By recognizing their priorities and challenges, we can develop and deliver the right solutions to ensure the continued success of their business.
Posted: October 26, 2011
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Engineering, Information Technology
Industries: Computer Games, Computer Software, Gambling & Casinos
Compensation: Competitive + Full Benefits
Job ID: 2109642
Sign in to APPLY