Sol705 is a 2D point and click graphic adventure on Kickstarter for Linux, Mac and Windows. While the crowdfunding campaign is coming along well, there is also a playable demo. Which of course means Linux support.
So in the best spirit of the good classics from the ‘90s. Along with a unique setting: a small town from Argentina in the 1970’s. Therefore expect UFO sightings, progressive rock and a bunch of wacky rascals. Ready for all kind of challenges and puzzles are also some of the things this story has to offer.
The Kickstarter Campaign
The graphic adventure is the focus of a Kickstarter Campaign (that includes free demo for Linux, Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). Currently set to hit the goal of $10,000 USD for further development. So far reaching 54% has been already assured.
Sol705 2D point and click trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
The story will unfold during the 70’s, over the course of a young boy’s winter break. While set in a remote town called Tucana Lake. At the very end of the world known as Argentina. Mystery and references around every corner, a distorted reality that mixes american, european and out of this world pop culture influences and lots of amazing wacky sci-fi situations has been set to provide you hours of pure pixelated ecstasy!
Join a group of eccentric friends looking to sneak out from duty and spend all their free time at their own secret extraterrestrial research club: Sol705. Making contact with an alien race? Easy. Getting a date with one of their classmates, well… let just call it a top priority at the club’s hidden agenda!
- 2D graphics with animations of great quality with the pixel-toon style.
- Exquisite hand-drawn backgrounds and dozen of ultra weird characters.
- An original soundtrack that goes from punk to the most awkward symphonic rock from the 70’s.
- Super funny puzzles and amazing vintage stuff to collect and use!.
- Full english voiced with spanish, french, english, russian and german dialogues.
- This adventure plays honor to the great Lucas Arts, Sierra and Delphine software of yore.
Sol705 is doing well on Kickstarter, but still needs more support. Since the games coming to Linux, Mac, Windows AND includes a Demo. We are sharing the new to inspire more backers for the crowdfunding campaign.