Since we are gearing up to start talking about Solstice Chronicles: MIA [official website]. And while E3 is almost here, and the #Steam page does indeed show #Windows. We are just releasing some quick details for the #games arrival. Since this requires about 120 seconds of your time. So check out this Solstice Chronicles: MIA trailer. Yes it goes back a little ways but should give you an idea is what is to come. Hence the release is coming this summer.
What about the Linux release?
“Prob by the end of the year, first we must finish the PC one [release].”
So this is not exactly major news. I mean we know that Unreal Engine 4 is being used for development. Therefore a Linux release is a given, let alone the details via the Fig campaign. Yet we may have to wait a big longer to see a native porn. I know, I know, this is not what you want to hear. While hopefully gives you some idea of what to expect. Since developer Ironward are trying to keep focused on the Windows release first.
Solstice Chronicles: MIA Features:
- Master fluid twin-stick combat to blast through waves of mutants on Mars.
- Use your drone’s abilities tactically. Weighing the risk and reward of decisions that drastically change the threat you face.
- Decide between scavenging for supplies and upgrades in the face of the oncoming menace. Or pushing forward, potentially unprepared for the enemies still to come.
- Decimate the mutant onslaught with upgradeable weaponry. Including shotguns, rocket launchers, and more. As well as special Heavy weapons, like the autocannon and flamethrower. Which will obliterate everything in their path.
- Develop your own skill tree from across four classes–Assault, Demolition, Hellfire, and Terminator. So become the ultimate instrument of destruction.
Solstice Chronicles: MIA is scheduled for release this summer to Steam and hopefully GOG. While no specific release date is available. Stay tuned for more. Since it looks like Windows will see the games release first.