Something Ate My Alien puzzle adventure game is due to release on Linux, Mac and Windows PC in June. Thanks to developer Rokabium Games. Which you can play now ahead of the Steam release.
Rokabium announces their upcoming 2D digging and puzzle adventure. Something Ate My Alien will release this June on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. While you take on the role of the AI Antalasia. And also control your little Alien blobs to explore a variety of planets!
Something Ate My Alien Trailer 2020
In Something Ate My Alien, you’re tasked with digging. Working through different worlds to find all the items required. So you can supply the pirate who hijacked your mining ship. During the adventure on each planet you have to battle environmental dangers. While you fight off wildlife, solve secret puzzle chambers. And all this as you survive on a depleting oxygen supply. Since you face a threat far scarier than the local wildlife in Something Ate My Alien.
- Dig through the depths of 4 different planets and collect as much loot as possible.
- Solve puzzle chambers by pushing and pulling blocks to reveal secret treasures.
- Survive by finding oxygen recharge stations. And dodge environmental obstacles.
- Fight the hostile flora and fauna with your choice of 6 specialized weapons.
- Upgrade and build your equipment by collecting items and energy.
- Find hidden relics and collect achievements.
- Engage in bigger battles with the scary huge threats guarding the hidden secrets.
Something Ate My Alien will be available with full controller support on Steam. As well as other PC retailers including Humble Store and Green Man Gaming. Due to be priced at $16.99 USD.
Therefore, to celebrate the June release announcement. There is a pre-launch demo that has been released for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. The Something Ate My Alien demo is available to download and play now on Game Jolt, IndieDB and itch.io.