Something Ate My Alien game now has a release date for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Rokabium Games. Due to finally make it’s debut on Steam soon.
The upcoming 2D digging and puzzle adventure Something Ate My Alien will release June 18th. Due to arrive on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Where you explore a variety of hostile planets. Since they are full of puzzle chambers to solve and subterranean secrets to discover.
Something Ate My Alien Trailer
Take on the role of the AI Antalasia in Something Ate My Alien. While you control little Alien blobs as they dig through different worlds. All in an attempt to find all the items required for the pirate who hijacked your mining ship. Also during the adventure on each planet you have to battle environmental dangers. Fighting off wildlife and solve secret puzzle chambers. Even more, survive a depleting oxygen supply. Or a threat far scarier than the local wildlife.
- Dig through the depths of 4 different planets and collect as much loot as possible.
- Solve puzzle chambers by pushing and pulling blocks. Revealing secret treasures in Something Ate My Alien.
- Survive by finding oxygen recharge stations. While dodging environmental obstacles.
- Fight the hostile flora and fauna. With your choice of 6 specialized weapons.
- Upgrade and build your equipment by collecting items and energy.
- Find hidden relics and collect achievements.
- Engage in bigger battles with the scary huge threats that also guard hidden secrets.
Something Ate My Alien will is available with full controller support on Steam. The June 18th release date includes other online stores. such as Humble Store and Green Man Gaming. Priced at for $16.99 USD.
Also, to celebrate the June Something Ate My Alien release announcement. A pre-launch demo is available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC platforms. Available to download and play now on Game Jolt, IndieDB and itch.io. And of course on Steam as well.