Space Chef action adventure game coming to Kickstarter for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer Blue Goo Games. Due to kick off the crowdfunding campaign soon.
Independent game development studio Blue Goo Games is due to start the Kickstarter campaign. Gearing up to fund Space Chef which will be releasing October 19th.
Inspired by games like Stardew Valley, Don’t starve, Overcooked and Space Quest. Space Chef is a 2D open world action adventure. Due to offering lots of cooking, farming, and crafting. Imagine Stardew Valley in space, but with a shotgun and a cookbook.
Space Chef is coming Kickstarter
Play in an open world with gun blasting action, fun cooking, and crazy crafting. In Space Chef you will explore a vast universe that is different each playthrough. Best of all, bring a friend on your delicious adventures with couch co-op.
The core gameplay of Space Chef is focusing around hunting and gathering. So you will have to find ingredients by visiting planets. Then cooking and preparing food. Maybe also delivering it to hungry customers across the galaxy.
- Explore the galaxy: Discover planets, abandoned space stations and visit strange settlements.
- Farm mysterious plants: Find unusual seeds on distant planets in Space Chef. Then nurture them in your farm until they’re ready to be harvested.
- Craft machines and gadgets: Collect all sorts of useful junk floating around in space and put it together to build machines that will help you make food faster and your life easier.
- Mine yourself rich: Using your nifty drill and various dangerous devices, discover valuable resources needed to build that giant thruster grill you’ve always dreamed of.
- Prepare for space combat: Upgrade your Space Chef ship to defend yourself against pirates and competing food delivery services.
- Craft awesome helper bots: Dirty kitchen? Get a SuckBot. Bleeding out? MedBot is on the way. Find rare electronic parts and build yourself a best friend in no time.
- Customize your home: Where you work is where you live, so make sure it is cozy. Collect decorations from around the galaxy and, if you’re really lucky, you’ll even find a talking plant to keep you up at night.
The Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign will last for 30 days. This is due to help the developer fund the costs of production for Space Chef. Including support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.