Space Chef open world action adventure crowdfunding releases today for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the efforts of developer Blue Goo Games. You can check out the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign now.
Inspired by games like Stardew Valley, Don’t starve, Overcooked and Space Quest. Space Chef is a 2D open world action adventure. One that also offers lots of cooking, farming, and crafting. As stated previously, imagine Stardew Valley in space, but with a shotgun and a cookbook.
Space Chef is out on Kickstarter
Play in an open-world with gun blasting action, fun cooking, and crazy crafting. Explore a vast universe that is different each playthrough. Best of all, bring a friend on your delicious adventures for some couch co-op!
The core gameplay of Space Chef is focused on hunting and gathering ingredients. Doing so by visiting planets, cooking, and preparing food. And also delivering it to hungry customers across the galaxy.
- Explore the galaxy: Discover planets, abandoned space stations, and visit strange settlements.
- Farm mysterious plants Find unusual seeds on distant planets and nurture them on your farm until they’re ready to be harvested.
- Craft machines and gadgets: Collect all sorts of useful junk floating around in Space Chef. So you can put it together to build machines that will help you make food faster and your life easier.
- Mine yourself rich: Using your nifty drill and various dangerous devices, discover valuable resources needed to build that giant thruster grill you’ve always dreamed of.
- Prepare for space combat: Upgrade your ship to defend yourself against pirates and competing food delivery services.
- Craft awesome helper bots: Dirty kitchen? Get a SuckBot. Bleeding out? MedBot is on the way. Find rare electronic parts in Space Chef and build yourself a best friend in no time.
- Customize your home: Where you work is where you live, so make sure it is cozy. Collect decorations from around the galaxy and, if you’re really lucky, you’ll even find a talking plant to keep you up at night.
The open world action adventure Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign will last for 30 days. Due to help the developer fund the costs of production for Space Chef. Which releases now for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.