Do you like space battles? How about colourful explosions? Do you like colourful explosions caused by your ship’s nose tearing through the side of an enemy’s exposed hull? Well then Space Pirates and Zombies 2 may just be the perfect game. Since you can do all of this and more when the games launches on .
While originally released on Steam Early Access in May 2016. Space Pirates and Zombies 2 launches next month on Linux, Mac and Windows. Offering up a living, breathing (at least in the case of humans) galaxy for players to explore. And inevitably blow to smithereens. While we’re still remaining tight-lipped on the game’s launch date. We do promise it’s coming soon. So make sure you have tons of time to dig into its intricacies.
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 Early Access Trailer:
So, to get you ready for your fight against the space zombie menace, here are 5 things you should know about SPAZ 2:
- Did you play the original Space Pirates and Zombies? Space Pirates and Zombies 2 is a sequel in number and setting alone. Get ready for a new and exciting take on outer space warfare. Featuring explosive, new gameplay mechanics, a fresh coat of paint, and a focus on scavenging and survival.
- Space Pirates and Zombies 2 is available on Linux, Mac and Windows.
- This living, evolving galaxy doesn’t revolve around the player. Each of the 200 persistent AI captains think for themselves and act on their own impulses. Meaning they’ll form factions, build structures, control territory and wage war on each other. Even if the player is not part of this.
- Build your dream mothership from scratch using randomly generated, modular parts, but don’t get too attached. While guns and lasers put on quite the show, sometimes the most effective means of destruction involves ramming into your enemy’s ship, tearing off their engine in the process.
- Your tractor beam isn’t just a passive utility – grab hold of broken ship parts and turn them into improvised flails. Even better, try tossing an explosive barrel into the fray.
We can’t wait to hear about the ridiculous, bombastic situations you find yourselves in in the depths of space and urge you to give us a shout if you have any questions. For more information, check out Space Pirates and Zombies 2 on Steam, or visit the games official website.