Slide into those glittery Space Tyrant pants and wait for that bass to drop. Since the miscreants at Blue Wizard Digital are updating their Early Access hit for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows. Therefore Space Tyrant have a whole new playable race: The Techno Slugs.
So the games update comes with much game balance, many bug fixes and new audio. Yet also includes new visual effects and it’s just insane. So if you haven’t checked it out yet. This is a great time to sink your face into Space Tyrant!
Space Tyrant: Rise of the Techno Slugs:
Rise of the Techno Slugs features:
- The Techno Slugs as a playable race – complete with new cards, perks, artifacts and tech tree
- New audio with a focus on Combat
- New in-game loadout stats screen
- Upgrades to some of the visual FX
- New Artifacts
- New music
- Economy balancing vs the different mission types
- Nerfing of those overpowered Bzzerk Carriers
About Space Tyrant
So conquer the universe on your lunch break. Since the games a galactic roguelike-lite 5X from the guys who made Bejeweled, Peggle, and Plants vs Zombies. Space Tyrant is set in a grimly grimdark future of eternal war. While players build a terrifying space fleet. Making enemies and disintegrate peaceful extraterrestrials. All in your relentlessly unpleasant march to total domination.
So yes, this is considered a zero-attention span mega-empire builder. Where you can enjoy titanic space battles and huge galaxy-wide conquests. While making sure not to run over your employer-mandated allotment of lunch-eating minutes.
So, Space Tyrant is currently available in Early Access on Steam. With a release for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows for $19.99 USD. Therefore, due note, a full release is coming for early 2018.
- OS: Ubuntu
- Processor: Core 2 duo or i3 @ 2GHz+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: On-Board Sound