Spacejacked is a super fast-paced #arcade tower-defense for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Play as Dave, a lone technician tasked with protecting his spaceship from being overrun by aliens while it prepares to warp into hyperspace. Players who seek to experience a blend of #action #shooter and tower defense will enjoy this game!
Players take on the roll of space Technician ace Dave Paprovsky. Defending his spaceship against a relentless horde of aliens. So expect arena shooter action, tower defense tension and multi-arena madness!
- Defend both the ground and ceiling! No spot is safe from alien scum!
- Shoot up hordes of aliens with your trusty blaster, and when that isn’t enough, build turrets and shoot some more!
- Experience crazy fast navigation between arenas via gravity flipping and teleporters as you defend multiple arenas simultaneously.
- Play through the Story Mode filled with quirky characters over the course of 2 major story arcs.
- Enjoy the even faster-paced Endless Mode and compete for high-score with friends.
- Conquer the Challenge Mode with demanding set-pieces only fit for the most hardcore.
- Rescue scientists and unlock weapon upgrades.
Named one of Forbes’ Best Upcoming Indie PC Releases of February and winner of Intel’s Level Up 2015 Game Demo Contest, Spacejacked is a hotly anticipated title. Its Endless Mode is already a certified hit on Newgrounds and Gamejolt with over 40,000 demo plays. The Steam release comes with brand spankin’ new Story Mode and Challenge Mode, along with brand new turrets and upgrades for maximum alien-zapping fun.
Spacejacked is available on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC with a 10% discount until March 4th.
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (64-bit)
- Storage: 100 MB available space