Spacelines from the Far Out latest Matchmaking game update is live on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Due to the continuous efforts of the developer Coffeenauts. Which is still going strong on Steam Early Access with 90% Very Positive reviews.
Indie developer Coffeenauts is eager to announce that Spacelines from the Far Out has received the much-anticipated Matchmaking update. While offering tons of polished features and bug fixes. This also includes the (by far) most requested feature by our community: full online matchmaking. So, in addition, Coffeenauts have added in-game chat and lobby systems. Plus they can’t wait for players to test it out.
Take a look at all the new features and updates in the video from the Coffeenauts team.
Spacelines from the Far Out Update 1.3
Matchmaking and Online Improvements:
- A New lobby menu where players can browse and join public games
- New game host options: create public/private sessions, configure guest permissions
- Plus a new in-game chat
- New kick/ban feature for game hosts
- Loading screen now shows the loading progress of other players in online games
- Major optimization of bandwidth usage in online games
- More detailed disconnection messages
- Several stability and synchronization upgrades in online games
Spacelines from the Far Out is a heavily comedic sci-fi party game. Including 1-4 player local and online co-op. This roguelite is a space traveling venture that blends the golden era of air travel. This also includes the utopian space-age dreamscape of the 1960s. While you try not to run into any big rocks.
As a result, you can get a jump start on learning how to be a space pilot right now. Doing so in Spacelines from the Far Out: Flight School, available for free on Steam.
Spacelines from the Far Out latest Matchmaking game update is available on Steam Early Access. Priced at $14.99 USD / £11.39 / 12,49€. Along with support for Linux, Steam Deck, Mac, and Windows PC. Read more for details on the Steam Page.