Spirited Thief a quirky tactical stealth game Demo is available to both Linux and Windows PC. Which is the result of the work and effort from Koi Snowman Games. Due to make its onto Steam later this year.
This Summer, one-man studio Koi Snowman Games is teaming up with Ishtar Games (Dead In Vinland, The Last Spell). Due to publish their tactical stealth game Spirited Thief. A turn-based stealth game with a quirk, as heists are set in two parts. First, scout ahead as a ghost to locate guards, traps, and more importantly, the best treasures! While you break in as the thief to steal pricey jewels and escape unscathed under increasing pressure.
Spirited Thief – Announcement Trailer
Break into heavily protected vaults with the help of occasional allies. All due to get your hands on secrets, treasures, and troubles. And while you wait to get your hands on this turn-based stealth gem, grab the demo on Steam this month. Offering support for both Linux and Windows PC. Learn how to find your way around the early example of Spirited Thief.
- Outsmart your enemies in turn-based gameplay.
- Scout undetected as Trin, the spirit. Explore, plan, find secret passages in Spirited Thief. Then find hidden treasures.
- Break in as Elaj, the thief, and loot as much as you can without giving the guards time to react.
- Sneak past watchful guards, magical barriers, and locked doors.
- Infiltrate wealthy castles, dark dungeons, and occult lairs under the guidance of the infamous thieves’ guild.
- Buy new exciting abilities with your ill-gotten gains.
Spirited Thief quirky tactical stealth game coming to Steam in Q3 2023. Due to make its way into your Steam library this Summer. But in the meantime make sure to add it to your wishlist on Steam. Also, play the Demo for Linux and Windows PC.