STATIONflow strategy management game has a full release coming for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer DMM GAMES and legendary game producer Tak Fujii. Which a launch coming soon on Steam.
We now have a full release coming for STATIONflow. Currently in Early Access on Steam, due to launch worldwide on Steam, April 15th, 2020. Releasing on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
The gameplay also challenges players management skill with the non-stop flow of passengers. While designing and building the ultimate and most efficient metro station.
STATIONflow Early Access Trailer
Build complex 3D layouts. And guide passengers to their destinations with signage. But also keep customers happy by meeting their needs. And don’t forget to stay within budget to keep STATIONflow. Since gameplay has a free form building system. The only limit to your ideal station is your imagination. So drag and adjust size and shapes of corridors. Platforms have no limits from the grid structure. So you can build your ultimate dream subway station.
- Manage the flow of thousands of passengers. All with different needs, stats and targets. Everything is simulated in real time.
- Build complex 3D layouts in a multilayered map.
- Place and shape corridors and structures freely. Without the constraints of a grid in STATIONflow.
- Connect your station with stairs, escalators and elevators. Doing so as efficiently as you can. But make sure everything is accessible.
- Keep things functional and efficient: your goal is to avoid congestion. Getting passengers to where they want to go as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Guide passengers via signage, and watch the flow of passengers change. Manipulate the path people take to avoid crowds. Sometimes the shortest route is not the most efficient.
- Satisfy your passengers’ desires for various services. Place vending machines and kiosks. Also construct bathrooms, restaurants and more in STATIONflow. Passengers will expect more than just to find their exit on time.
- Don’t forget about upkeeps. You’re on a budget, so you’ll want to keep your station lean and efficient. While making sure management isn’t at the cost of passenger satisfaction!
- And of course, the higher-ups are always watching. You will receive daily evaluations based on passenger feedback. Do well, and you will be rewarded with an extended budget and additional construction options, but also given increased responsibilities. Do poorly, and you may well be on your way to bankruptcy…
STATIONflow strategy management is due to release on Steam. Available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Also, due note, the price will stay the same for the full release.