Casualogic is happy to announce that StellarHub. Hence the new starbase management simulator game available on August 17th. While releasing in both English and Russian at $10.50 USD or €8.99 on Steam (Windows) PC’s. While a Linux version will be coming, “we plan porting after release.”
So as a Space Captain embarked on a pioneering mission to build new homes for humans. While living among the stars, your job is to build a safe and functional space station. Deal with all the challenges of managing a station crew. Players will be tasked with a range of responsibilities in order to survive the harshness of space. These include construction, extraction of resources, research, trade, hosting tourists. While also including defence and taking care of everyone’s health.
- 30 different modules to choose from including solar panels, research labs, crew quarters. While also using organic farms, greenhouses and many more.
- Six worlds with different playing conditions such as sun and meteor activity. The presence of space pirates, resource amount and placement, etc.
- A wide range of different crew roles to service your station (workers, cleaners, miners, technicians, scientists, medics, botanists, etc.)
- Each character has their unique profession and skills. The system of emotions influences their state and needs.
- The “Scientific Research Map” unlocks special bonuses and technologies for a deeper personalization of your station environment.
- Steam achievement system and Steam trading cards.
Casualogic is a small independent developer from Russia composed of two persons. Mark Braga (programming, sound) and Sergey Mishin (game design, testing). Their goal is to create interesting and exciting video games. Yet games they would play themselves. Their current project, a management simulator called StellarHub. The result of a strong commitment and time investment. While pairing a genuine love for hardcore management games.
StellarHub is coming to Steam and available August 17th for Windows. Followed by a Linux port thanks to the hard work of the games developers Casualogic. No specific native release date has been announced. Yet “about a month after the August 17 Windows release” expect to see a Linux build.