Stellaris announces the new expansion MegaCorp for Linux, Mac and Windows. So thanks to Paradox Interactive, the publisher and developer promises a brighter future. While announcing the newest full expansion coming to Steam. And also available for pre-order on Paradox Store and GOG.
Stellaris is the sci-fi grand strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. In this economy-focused expansion, players become the CEO of a powerful corporate empire. While expanding operations across the stars. Behold the dawn of the MegaCorp announcement trailer here:
Stellaris: Megacorp new Expansion Announcement Teaser (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Stellaris: MegaCorp introduces a revolutionary new way to conduct business on a galactic scale. While seamlessly synergizing new markets and city planets with state-of-the-art citizen solutions. And more marketable human capital. Alongside a host of free updates coming to Stellaris.
The new MegaCorp DLC will include:
- Corporate Culture: Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. While building Branch Offices on planets within empires they have trade agreements with. The MegaCorp can also add a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to their own network. Using the new Corporate Authority, construct an economic powerhouse and dominate galactic trade – for a brighter future.
- City World: With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity.
- Caravaneer Fleets: Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
- More Megastructures: Budget has approval for your own glorious Matter Decompressor. Also a Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
- Galactic Slave Market: Buy and sell labor on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is yours!
- VIP Status Comes with its Perks: Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks.