STRAFE Millennium Edition finally gets native
STRAFE Millennium Edition finally gets a Linux release beside Windows and Mac. Since this such a long overdue release (May 2017). We are thankful for the efforts of independent developer Pixel Titans.
So players take on the role of a Scrapper. Sent on a impossibly dangerous mission at the edge of the galaxy. You only have one life to navigate all the nightmarish terrains of STRAFE Millennium Edition.
Therefore, when you die, nothing will ever be the same again.
Also, about a year ago. STRAFE Millennium Edition got a major update, adding new features and game modes enemies. Therefore I am looking forward to some Linux gaming. Which will be interesting compared to games like Ion Maiden.
STRAFE Millennium Edition Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
PERMANENT DAMAGE AND GIBS! ÜBER-GORE technology means enemies explode with fountains of blood, which never fades away. Create wicked works of death art that mark your explored territory from the unventured.
ENDLESS CHANGING LEVELS! Randomly-generated levels are always different and violently unpredictable. Rooms, enemies, power ups, monster closets, and secrets move around every time you die!
FACE MELTING SPEED! The blazing fast action will hit you like the blast wave of a 50 megaton thermonuclear warhead, liquefying your skin cells and rupturing your internal organs. Yet still leave you coming back for more.
STRAFE Millennium Edition ALSO INCLUDES:
- Four unique zones (three levels each) that demand different death-defying gameplay styles+ Gun upgrades that turn your average tool of death into an outright murder machine
- 30+ insane weapons
- 20+ blood-thirsty enemies
- Some of the most unique secrets in gaming!
- The sickest soundtrack of 1996 and at least the next 25 years
- Unsigned 32 bit colors!
- Lifelike digital gravity
- Colored lighting
- CAMPAIGN – The core experience is a single player roguelike FPS adventure filled with secrets.
- STRAFE ZONE – A leaderboard based daily challenge. You have one attempt to get the high score each day, can you do it?
- SPEED ZONE – A leaderboard based weekly challenge. You have a week to run a locked level seed as many times as you want and try to shave your time down but you have to kill 90% of the enemies in the level before you can cross the finish line.
- MURDER ZONE – Can you survive 10 rooms of slaughter? Unlock new tools between attempts to become ruthlessly efficient.