Stranger Sins releases today for Graveyard Keeper on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative minds of Lazy Bear Games. Now available on Steam and GOG.
Graveyard Keeper is the historically inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim. Which is also getting its first big story DLC today.
Graveyard Keeper: Stranger Sins Trailer
- The Stranger Sins DLC is 4-8 hours long. So expect dozens of new quests
- Build and run your own tavern. Since you will finally have your own bar!
- Arrange the Rat Race and Stand-up events.
- Also learn the backstory of Graveyard Keeper
You can replay the game with the new Stranger Sins DLC. You can also Start running the tavern after you complete the game. That choice is also up to you.
While playing Graveyard Keeper you will build and manage your own graveyard. Then expand into other ventures. As you find shortcuts to cut costs. And also use all the resources you can find. After all, this is a game about the spirit of capitalism. Doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business. Stranger Sins also expands upon the adventure.
- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper burger meat for the witch-burning festival? When you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable materials and craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business. Help yourself — gather the valuable resources scattered across the surrounding areas. And also explore further with Stranger Sins. While you see what this land has to offer.
- Quests and corpses. These dead bodies don’t need all those organs, do they? Why not grind them up and sell them to the local butcher? Or you can go on proper quests, you roleplayer.
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without those! Take a trip into the unknown, and find discover new alchemy ingredients — which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers.
Stranger Sins releases today for Graveyard Keeper. So you can play the new added content. Which is available now on Steam and GOG. Priced at $8.99 USD including the 10% discount until November 4th. With support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.