Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite for Linux, mac and Windows, no discounted on Steam. The games all about player choice, freedom and anarchic fun. Well that and it’s still in Early Access. Also, Streets of Rogue maintains an Overwhelmingly Positive review score.
So if you have not hear of Streets of Rogue. The game itself takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites. Such as the famed Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne. While adding free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements. Similar to RPG’s like Deus Ex, mixing in the anarchy of GTA.
While games creation is that of Matt Dabrowski. Which also happens to be an online co-op mega game. Fight, sneak, and hack your way through randomly generated cities. Rogue-lite meets immersive sim and goes completely insane.
So now, Matt shares his 2018 roadmap. Oh yeah!
Streets of Rogue: Alpha 41 Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Win a Key for Streets of Rogue
So tinyBuild is giving away 20 Steam keys for the original Streets of Rogue. For a chance to win, simply
- Like, share & comment this Facebook post
Streets of Rogue Features:
- Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
- Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety. So this means you can play for 600 hours. No getting bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
- Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
- Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters. So yeah, a bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla. Your job is also in there too.
- Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
- 4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness. So Multi-player, Online Multi-Player and Local Multi-Player. As well as Co-op and Online Co-op and Local Co-op. Also shared/splits screen and cross-platform multiplayer.
- Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts. You can also become a vampire. Shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
- Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Local Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Cross-Platform Multiplayer
So Streets of Rogue is on sale and has a 50% off discount. The games also available for Linux, Mac and Windows via Steam.