Stunt Rally is a free and open source 3D rally/racing game for Linux. The game is based on VDrift and Ogre engine and comes with a track editor.
Stunt Rally has been been updated to version 1.5 bringing in new features and multiplayer mode.
All changes in this release
– 70 tracks (+5 new, 5 renewed, -6 old deleted)
– Championships and tutorials (game mode to drive series of tracks for score)
– Multiplayer (beta)
– Keyboard sensitivity and return speed, also presets (slow,medium,fast)
– Multi-threaded game (smoother play at lower fps)
– Game main menu, new help screen
– Water reflection and refraction (screen effect), smooth transition to terrain
– New screen effects: Soft particles, Depth of field
– New HUD code (gauges, minimap work in split screen and with effects)
– Fluid particles and sounds, hit sparks saved in replays
– Viewing replays for more players with fewer viewports, changing player
– Fixed surfaces saving/editing bug in Track Editor
Check out multiplayer gameplay video: