Since it’s probably no big news if you follow are posts. The #SuddenStrike4 release date has a promise of Q2 2017 by Kalypso Media. So #games launch of the long awaited tactical strategy is coming Friday, August 11th. Therefore this will be a worldwide Steam release on Linux, Mac and #Windows PC.
So now the community has re-confirmed Sudden Strike 4 for Linux on day-one. Yet seeing the legendary RTS series is making a much needed return, I get it. And yes, pre-orders are still available.
Yes, #SuddenStrike4 will be available for Linux, Windows PC, MAC & PlayStation 4 at launch.
— Kalypso Media (@kalypsomediaDE) July 12, 2017
So yes, I can personally confirm Linux will be available day-one. Since I have installed the Sudden Strike 4 games file. Yet the roughly 5GB install will greet me with the “missing executable” for Linux. While the Windows Beta plays alright. So expect the full release to be very playable, seeing Kite Games are hard at work to create a smooth gameplay experience.
So Sudden Strike 4 gaming will have players proving their tactical capabilities. Competing in the games more than 20 intense singleplayer scenarios. While also facing off in the challenge-focused skirmish mode and competitive multiplayer mode. Therefore, pay attention, the new reward system rewards clever and tactical play. Awarding the player with skill points and bonus content. Such as historical film footage of the era.
Sudden Strike 4 offers many ways to take on opponents. Due to things like exploiting the weak spots of tanks. Setting up an ambush, occupy buildings with infantry, outmanoeuvre the enemy with clever positioning. Or level the place by unleashing a devastating air strike.
Sudden Strike 4 – Short Trailer:
Sudden Strike 4 Features:
- Sudden Strike 4 offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting
- Three campaigns with over 20 missions to test your tactical skills and determining the outcome of significant WWII battles
- As one of nine commanders, lead your army on the battlegrounds of the biggest military conflict in history
- Command more than 100 authentic units – including the Königstiger tank, the Katyusha rocket launcher and the Hawker Typhoon fighter plane
- ‘Pause and play’ system allows you to suspend the action while issuing detailed commands and manoeuvres to your units
- Pit yourself against other commanders in the competitive multiplayer mode
- The PC version features modding support with Steam Workshop integration
So Sudden Strike 4 pre-orders are available on Steam. While this includes a 15% discount until the August 11th release. So yes, the official release date of August 11th for Linux, Mac and Windows.