Sunset Harbor expansion coming next week on Linux, Mac and Windows PC for Cities: Skylines. Thanks to developer Colossal Order who continue to expand the game on Steam. Which is do to take gameplay even further.
Paradox certainly harbors strong feelings for its players. Just announcing the newest expansion for Cities: Skylines. Due to release next week on Linux, Mac, Windows PC and consoles.
Sunset Harbor, a new fishing, maritime, and transportation themed expansion. Which also levels up the award winning city builder from Colossal Order. Will launch on March 26th, 2020. The new expansion certainly adds a wealth of content. Including Fishing Industries, intercity buses, and passenger helicopters. There will even be water treatment plants as well.Check out the trailer below.
Cities: Skylines Sunset Harbor | Official Announcement Trailer
- Underwater Friends – Explore the new fishing industry. While having control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms. Adding a new commercial element to your city. Ensure that four new policies are followed in Sunset Harbor. So that businesses can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water Water Everywhere – No open water sources? Not a problem with Water Treatment Plants. As a result, they can process waste water for additional uses.
- Find Your Route – Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens. Sunset Harbor includes the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities on the highway. The Trolleybus Service provides an eco-friendly travel method. With electric power sources from overhead wires.
- Fly In Style – Avoid traffic completely by taking to the skies. Making good use of the Passenger Helicopter service. While connecting people and places in a whole new way. The Aviation Club building also encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying. Adding to the allure and entertainment of a city.
- Five New Maps – Find a spot for the perfect city to build! Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps. These features such as boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- All Together Now – Transport hubs connect different public transport networks. So you can ease the transition between different modes within your citizens.
- Stash Your Trash – Upgrade waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities. These allow for easier handling of trash without compromising the city layout and high land value.
Sunset Harbor is due to release for Cities: Skylines March 26th. Launching on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.